We welcome many types of trade stalls such as auto-jumble, arts and crafts, home made products including cakes, food, jams etc. (not considered as catering), book stalls, 2nd hand products, new products and local businesses.
Please use the form below to book in your stall. Should you wish to make a booking by post please download this PDF and follow the instructions within.
Please note the following:
- There are two sizes of pitches:
- STANDARD, £30: 5m wide x 8m deep including room for a vehicle to the rear, two attendees
- LARGE, £55: 10m wide x 8m deep including room for a vehicle to the rear, also two attendees
- Those wishing to take larger sites please contact us via the contact page.
- Price to include entry fee for 2 adults. Passes will be mailed on payment before the event.
- Fees must be paid at least 7 days in advance of the Show.
- The Trader must be on site by 9-00am on the day of the Show, report to the Marshal, be allocated a space and ready to trade by 10-00am.
- Stalls must not be dismantled until 4-00pm and no stallholder may leave prior to this time.
- No vehicle movement may take place between 10-00am and 4-00pm.
- All trade waste must be removed at the end of the Show.
- The Trader, their Agents and Employees must do nothing to effect the health or safety of themselves, other Traders or the Public.
By making payment you accept the above terms and conditions and understand that this is a non-refundable fee.
Contact details will be taken at checkout.
Payment is taken via PayPal, but you can still use a debit or credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.